| 1 minute to read
- 3 eggs
- 3gms Ghee
- 2 Cheese slices
- Spices like Peri Peri, Oregano, Chilliflakes etc
- Salt and pepper as required
1. Put a flat non stick pan on a very low gas flame for 2-3 mins.
2. Pour or rather sprinkle the oil on thr pan and spread thoroughly.
3. In a big bowl whisk the eggs, salt, pepper powder together and pour this mixture on the pan and put the cheese slices on the top.
4. Cover the egg on the pan with a lid. Ensure the gas flame is very low. It should take good 10 mins for the egg to cook.
5. Because of the lid the egg will be cooked thoroughly yet you can flip it and cook on the other side.
6. Take the cooked omlette roll it like any Roti roll and dice into small pieces from the width. Once opened they'll be noodle shaped.
7. Sprinkle all the spices on top of it. You can also add coriander chutney or pesto sauce to make it yummier.
8. Voila enjoy the omlette sphagetti.