Omlette Sandwich ( chipka hua anda)
• By Karman Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 467 kcal
Ingredients for Omlette Sandwich ( chipka hua anda)
- › 1 whole egg 4 egg whites 30ml low fat milk 80 gm boiled chicken breast 2 slices of bread( thin/thick will vary your carbs for the meal) 1/4 onion 1/4 tomatoe 1/2 tbsp salt 1/2 tbsp turmeric 1/2 chilli flakes 2-3 green chillies 1 cheese slice 5 gms butter/ghee/oil/olive oil/non-sticky spray Side chutney: Ketchup Chings schezuan sauce Salsa sauce
1. Put your eggs, 30 ml milk, masala’s and vegs in a bowl and whisk in properly until you feel their is foam started forming on top of the mixture.
2. Pre-heat pan by putting 5gms of ghee and pour the mixture.
3. Dip the bread into poured eggs mixture and soak them and take it out.
4. Let the eggs be slow cooked for 10-12 mins and then add soaked bread on top of it. Flip the whole thing and cook it evenly on the other side.
5. Add cheese slice in the middle of the omellete and add boiled chicken on cheese with schezuan sauce and make it a sandwich by placing the bread piece on top of the chicken.
6. Roast the sandwich according to your preference but remember, the whole recipie is based on slow cooking to avoid stickiness of eggs with the pan.
7. Serve it with ketchup or any other low caloric sauce you like.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!