• By Naga Rajendar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 347 kcal
Ingredients for Okra Paneer
- › Ladyfingers - 100gm Paneer - 100gm Oil - 5ml Turmeric powder Chilli powder Salt Curry powder
1. 1. Add oil to pan and let it get heated 2. Chop ladyfingers into thin slices and pour them into pan 3. Add salt, close the lid and cook on low flame until they are cooked 70% 4. Add paneer then turmeric, chilli powder and curry powder(optional) 5. Cook until both paneer and ladyfingers are cooked completely. 6. Serve hot with rice or chapati.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!