Oil free dhokla
Posted by : Shraddha Dev
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Oil free dhokla
1) Soak yellow moong dal & rice together with lil 3- 4 seeds of methi seeds over night.
2) next day it gets naturally fermented.
3)Add lil haldi powder to change the colour of dhokla, coriander leaves, salt as per taste ,1dark green chilli paste for this much quantity is enough.
4) Just pour the batter in tin and let it get steamed for 10 minutes on full flame.
5) After that let it cool for 5 minutes so that it's easy to takeout from tin and then cut into pieces.
6) Just sprinkle lil chilli powder on it if you like.