| 1 minute to read
Oil free dhokla
- yellow moong dal 30gms
- Rice 40gms
- Salt as per taste
- coriander leaves as per taste
- green chilli paste
- haldi powder
- methi seeds
- chilli powder
1) Soak yellow moong dal & rice together with lil 3- 4 seeds of methi seeds over night.
2) next day it gets naturally fermented.
3)Add lil haldi powder to change the colour of dhokla, coriander leaves, salt as per taste ,1dark green chilli paste for this much quantity is enough.
4) Just pour the batter in tin and let it get steamed for 10 minutes on full flame.
5) After that let it cool for 5 minutes so that it's easy to takeout from tin and then cut into pieces.
6) Just sprinkle lil chilli powder on it if you like.