• By Tejal Sonwalkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 593 kcal
Ingredients for Oatty-nutty Bombs
- › Jaggery 80gms
- › Walnuts, Raisins, Almonds, Cashews each 10gms
- › Oats 20gm
- › Butter 1/2 tsp
- › Water (to dissolve jaggery)
1. Heat up pan and add jaggery and tiny bit of water. Let it dissolve and form bubbles. Then add butter. Turn of the gas and check the jaggery syrup by dropping little bit of syrup in cold water. If the jaggery forms solid balls, keep it aside
2. In the mean time, coarsely crush all the nuts mentioned and mix it with oats. I did not crush the oats.
3. Add the mix of nuts and oats to the jaggery syrup. Let it cool down and make ladoos. I made 10gm*5 and a tiny one.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!