Oats with almonds and cashew and whey
• By Rupali Joshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 397 kcal
Ingredients for Oats with almonds and cashew and whey
- › 20 grams Plain Oats
- › 15 grams whey- I have chocolate so used it. Any is good acts as sweeter too
- › Almonds, Raisins and Cashew all together 10 grams.
- › 25 ml milk
- › 75 ml water- Can be adjusted
1. 1. Oats, Milk and Water- mix and cook until it looks guiy like its fully cooked. 2. Chop all dry fruits, instead of putting them as whole chop and add them it gives a bit of crunch in every bit of oats😬! Cook on slow flame
2. 3. Let it cool down. Add whey mix and ready to eat. 4. When you add whey it makes it runny and might become kind if liquid so let the oats cool down. 5. Enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!