Oats Whey Protein Bar
• By Ankita Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:50 Minutes 300 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Whey Protein Bar
- › Oats 1 cup
- › Whey protein 1 scoop ( I'm using choclate flavoured)
- › peanut butter
- › Nuts and choco chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add whey protein powder, oats and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Stir well for running consistency.
3. Add choco chips
4. Spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Add dry fruits from top.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!