Oats - Whey Energy balls
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 357 kcal
Ingredients for Oats - Whey Energy balls
- › Oats- 30gm
- › Chocolate whey- 30gm
- › almonds- 10gm
- › walnut- 5gm
- › dates pitted- 9gm
- › Unsweetened cocoa powder - 2gm
- › Vanilla syrup- 1 tsp
- › chia seeds- a pinch
1. Roast the oats and chopped almonds and walnuts in a pan for about 2 minutes or until they become crunchy.
2. In a bowl, add the previous step ingredients along with whey and chopped dates. Mix all this dry ingredients well
3. Now add vanilla syrup and add water little by little. Mix it with spoon. The mixture will become sticky so you can keep it in a refrigerator for 3-5 minutes.
4. Afterwards, spoon one portion in your palm, make balls out of it. Sprinkle some chia seeds on the top. Or you may include it in the mixture.
5. You can use the ingredients in large quantities and store them in refrigerator.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!