oats soyabean khichdi
• By Navdeep Chawla
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 388 kcal
Ingredients for oats soyabean khichdi
- › Oats, soyabean, garlic, salt, turmeric
- › Mustard seeds
1. 1. Soak Soyabean granules for 20 minutes in water. 2. Place a pan with ghee as per macros I used 10 gram, add garlic to taste, add oats into it. Allow the oats to heat up. 3. Slowly add water to the dry mixture of ghee, garlic, mustard seed and oats so that the oats soak up enough water, continue heating at low flame for 5 to 7 minutes till oats turn brown. 4. Add Soyabean granules now, along with turmeric and salt as per taste. 5. Stir it for another 5 minutes and tadaa.... I used 40 gram oats, 50 grams soya granules, 10 gram ghee
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!