Oats Sesame Ladoo
• By Piyush Thareja
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 149 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Sesame Ladoo
- › 1 cup oats (i used organic rolled) 1 cup sesame or peanuts 3 to 4 green cardamoms / elaichi 1 ¼ to 1 ½ cup JAGGERY grated / palm jaggery
1. 1. On a medium heat dry roast oats and sesame separately until lightly golden. 2. Cool them. If using peanuts, toast them and remove the skin. 3. Powder oats and sesame seeds in a blender, set aside half. 4. Add half of the jaggery and blend well. Set this aside.
2. 5. Repeat blending the other half. 6. Roll to balls. 7. Store oats ladoo in a air tight jar.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!