• By Advaita
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 209 kcal
Ingredients for oats recipe
- › rolled oats 40gms
- › carrot 30gms
- › tomato 50gms
- › peas 30gms
- › turmeric powder pincg
- › pepper as per taste
- › Salt as per taste
- › onion 40 gms
1. In a bowl add carrots,onion,tomato, peas and boil for 2 mins.Add salt, turmeric powder and pepper to it.Then add oats and boil till becomes soft. If you take steel cut oats it may take more time to get soft. Trust me it tastes like masala oats . Adding pepper enhances absorption of curcumin compound present in turmeric powder.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!