OATS PROTEIN Dry Cake
• By Dr Shweta Saini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 1216 kcal
Ingredients for OATS PROTEIN Dry Cake
- › Protein Whey/ Isolate - 50-60 gm Oats instant - 100gm Oats steel cut/rolled - 25/25 = 50gm (can add 50gm of single type) Dark compound morde (chopped) - 25gm Peanut/Almond butter - 10gm (optional) Can add equal amount of almonds. Coffee - Optional Dried cranberries - 25gm Walnuts (chopped) - 10gm Almonds (chopped) - 10gm Cocoa powder, Hershey's - 10gm Sugarfree natura (baking sugar) - 5gm Vanilla extract - 2 Tsp Baking soda - 1 Tsp Baking powder - 1 Tsp Water - As needful
1. 🥞Grind the instant oats to powder. Mix powdered oats, rolled or steel cut oats, whey protein, chopped dark compound, dried cranberries, walnuts, almonds cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and sugarfree natura in a bowl. 🥞Mix peanut/almond butter, vanilla essence in 100ml of water. Avoid lumping. 🥞Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Add water slowly as needful to make a slight runny batter. 🥞Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius. 🥞Line the baking mould with parchment paper. Pour the batter in baking mould. Place in the centre of oven. Bake for 10-12 min. De-mould when slightly cool. 🥞You can store it in refrigerator for maximum 10-12 days. 🥞Enjoy yummy cake 🍰with a cup of coffee☕. Total calories: 1151-1250 cal (depending on the protein and butter used) 📝I generally divide it in 5 pieces and enjoy it as my breakfast.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!