Oats Protein Coffee Cake
Posted by : Jini punnia
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 23:00
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Oats Protein Coffee Cake
1. Take all dry ingredients (oats,whey,coffee powder/cocoa powder unsweetened) and blend it to make powder texture.
2. Take ghee, vanilla essence and room temperature milk and mix all liquid ingredients seperate.
3. Now slowly (in parts) mix liquid ingredients in the dry mixture and mix well. You will get flowing pancake mix type consistency.
4. Now add Baking Powder and Baking soda and mix well.
5. In the end add sweetner as per your taste.
6. Preheat microwave at 180 degrees for 5-7 mins.
7. Greese the container in which you are baking with Ghee n dust it with wheat flour/oats powder/any flour to avoid sticking or you can even use butter paper if you have.
8. Bake it in Microwave for 20-25 mins at 180 degrees. (Note - Check your cake surely after 20mins)
9. Top it with Choco chips or dry fruits ( i did not have in macros so did not add)
10. Also it can last for 3-4 days as I made it for 4 days .