"OATS PROTEIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES"
• By Dr Shweta Saini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 183 kcal
Ingredients for "OATS PROTEIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES"
- › Oats (fine powder)- 15 gm Chocolate whey protein- 15gm Unsweetened chocolate chips- 10gm Unsweetened cocoa powder- 10gm Zero calories baking sugar- 2gm Baking soda & baking powder- 1/4tsp Water to make soft dough. (For one cookie)
1. -Mix oats flour, baking sugar, whey and chocolate chips together. -Add water to make a soft dough. -Press it flat in shape of cookie. -Decorate it with some chocolate chips. -Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius. -Bake for 25 min. !!!ENJOY!!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!