Oats paneer Upma
• By RL_Foodie
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 201 kcal
Ingredients for Oats paneer Upma
- › 20gms paneer/cheese cut in small cubes 40gms oats 5gms ghee/butter/oil One tablespoon onion n tomato finely chopped P. S. I have also added 20gms of green paprika from my lunch veggies of 100gms
1. 1. Heat up small pan /kadhai 2. Add cumin n mustard seeds n let them pop 3. Then add tomatoes n onions n teaspoon of ginger garlic paste 4. Add Turmeric and chili powder n coriander powder 5. Pour in oats n mix well and make sure its coated well with all masala ingredients 6. Add half cup water and let it steam 7. after 5 mins add paneer/cheese and mix well 8. Serve warm
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!