Oats Pancake with Whey Sauce
• By Priyanka Sehgal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 265 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Pancake with Whey Sauce
- › oats - 35g
- › skim milk - 50ml
- › whey - 1 scoop
- › toppings of choice and your macros
- › Optional: Cacao powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder
1. Grind 35g oats to powder form
2. add spice of choice, i added cinnamon and nutmeg powder, cacao powder
3. add pinch of baking soda, milk and make pancakes
4. for whey Sauce: Dilute whey with very little water and mix till its saucy consistence
5. top oats pancakes with whey sauce and toppings as per your macros and chart, enjoy !!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!