oats mug cake
• By Shreya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 444 kcal
Ingredients for oats mug cake
- › 1 egg
- › 35gram oats
- › 20ml low fat milk
- › 20gram cocoa powder
- › 1 medium sized banana
- › 10 gram sugar
- › Pinch of baking powder
1. Add all the ingredients in a nutri blender
2. Blend till it forms a smooth thick paste
3. Add the mixture in a microwave safe coffee mug
4. Microwave at highest for 2min. Take it out and cut pieces .
5. If you are using any additional toppings , nutrella/ hershey syrup etc make sure to include its calories. Here i have used 1 table spoon of epigamia spread.( calories not included in cake recipe)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!