Oats Maggie Pizza
• By Ankita Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 350 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Maggie Pizza
- › Maggie 1 Bowl
- › Oats 50gms
- › Capsicum Tomatoes Onion
- › Tomato sauce
- › cheese
1. Boil the maggie by adding maggie masala, make. sure all the water is cooked.
2. spread the cooked Maggie in circular shape in a plate and let it rest in refrigerator for 30minutes.
3. Grind the oats in power and add water to form a paste(not much runny)
4. spread the oats mixture in a pan by adding butter in form of chilla. cook from one side and flip
5. now flip the maggie in the cooked side and spread all the finely chopped veggies
6. cover the pan with lid and cook on low flame for 10minutes to steam cook the veggies
7. remove it in a plate and spread sauce to it
8. you and also add grated cheese
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!