• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 504 kcal
Ingredients for OATS KHICHDI
- › ONION 25GM
- › TOMATOES 25GM
- › CARROT 25GM
- › GREEN PEAS 50 GM
- › MOONG DAL 50GM
- › OATS 50 GM
- › 1/2 TEASPOON TURMERIC POWDER
- › 1/2 TEASPOON RED CHILLI POWDER
- › 1 TEASPOON CUMIN SEEDS
- › GHEE 10 ML
- › 1 BAYLEAF
- › CORIANDER LEAVES
- › 2.5 CUP WATER
1. In a pressure cooker heat ghee. Now add bay leaf and cumin seeds. Let the cumin seeds crackle.
2. Now chopped the onion and saute onion till they turn soft.
3. Now add chopped ginger and green chillies. Saute for few seconds.
4. Next add chopped tomatoes and saute till soft.
5. Add mix veggies and saute for a minute.
6. Then add moong dal and mix well. Next add oats
7. Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix it well.
8. Add 2.5 cups of water. Season with salt and mix it again. Cover the cooker with lid and pressure cook on medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes.
9. Your oats kichdi is ready. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!