• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 191 kcal
Ingredients for Oats kheer
- › Oats- 25gm
- › Milk low fat- 100ml
- › Almonds- 10gm
- › Cardamom powder- a pinch
- › Stevia - as per taste
1. In a pot, add milk, oats and cardamom powder and bring it to boil.
2. Chop the almonds and add it along with stevia and let it simmer for 7-10 minutes.
3. Let it cool down and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!