Oats Instant Dosa
• By Akhil Saini
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 245 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Instant Dosa
- › Rolled Oats - 25gm
- › Rice Flour - 20gm
- › Semolina - 10gm
- › Sodium Bicarbonate - 1gm
1. Dry roast 25gm of rolled oats.
2. Cool and Grind into fine powder.
3. Add 20gm of rice flour and 10gm of Semolina into the oats powder.
4. Add water, a pinch of Sodium Bicarbonate and seasoning.
5. Let the mix for 20 minutes ( add water if the mix is thick to make it watery).
6. Pour on a greased hot tawa, cook for 2 minutes.
7. Serve with Sambar or chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!