oats in buttermilk
• By Ananya Roy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 802 kcal
Ingredients for oats in buttermilk
- › 80gm steel cut oats 80gm yellow lentils 500ml non fat buttermilk 60gm onion Chillies 1/2 tsp cumin seeds 6gm ghee Salt & pepper
1. Pressure cook the oats and yellow lentils with salt and water. In a kadai add ghee and cumin seeds, let it crackle. Add thinly sliced onions and chopped chillies. Once onions turn translucent, lower the flame and add buttermilk and cooked oats-lentil mix. Simmer for 10-15 mins. Season with salt and pepper.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!