Oats + eggs chilla
• By Shanu Shashank
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 423 kcal
Ingredients for Oats + eggs chilla
- › Whole eggs, oats, butter/oil, chopped onion+ tomatoes + green chillies + ginger + garlic
- › Regular spices, salt, curd
1. Add the desired number of eggs and oats in a bowl. Add some curd to it, and mix it well. Let the mixture bind itself for 5-6 mins. (i took 3 whole eggs + 55 gm oats + 50 gm curd)
2. Meanwhile work upon finely chopping some onion, tomatoes, green chillies, ginger and garlic. (i took took 25-30 gm onion and a quarter tomato)
3. Mix all them in the same bowl, add the regular spices (corriander + Cummins + red chilly + salt) as per the taste and, blend them well.
4. Add some butter/oil in the pan (5 gm in my case), let it get heated. Now, carefully add the entire mixture onto the heated pan and put the flame high for 1-2 mins. Next, lower the flame, close the lid and leave it for further cooking for 5 mins. Flip the side for another 1-2 mins. yaaayyy, it's ready!! 😇😇
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!