| 1 minute to read
Oats Egg Omelette
- • 2 whole eggs • 4 egg whites • 55gram Oats (powdered)
- • 3 to 4 tbsp milk • Salt as needed • 1 pinch turmeric (optional)
- • oregano or any spice powder or dried herbs 1/8 tsp pepper powder •oil or butter as needed
- (chopped vegetables) • 2 tbsp onions • 2 tbsp grated carrot • 2 tbsp capsicum • 2 tbsp tomato (deseeded) • 2 green chilies chopped • celery or coriander leaves few
1. Mix oats ﬂour, turmeric, salt, pepper and oregano in a bowl. Pour milk and make a batter. 2. Add the eggs and beat them until lightly frothy. 3. Heat a pan with oilor cooking spray & Pour the egg mixture.
4. Add the veggies evenly. 5. When the oats omelet ﬁrms up, ﬂip it to the other side and cook until done.
Serve hot or warm & Enjoy❤