| 1 minute to read
- Perfect start to my day with jus 3 ingredients Oats, Butter, Curd as it keeps me full all day..
1. Take Oats(50gm)and grind finely
2. Add Chilli powder, salt, Garam masala (I personally like pav bhaji masala)
3. Add Curd (100) to make fine paste with dosa batter kind off consistency
4. Grease butter on pan n spread oats batter accordingly n cover it with lid for 2-3 minutes on slow flame and then flip and cook it under medium flame for less than 1 minute, repeat step.4 I would manage 2 full dosa with above measuring
5. And you can try it with curd( topping of mixed herbs, chilli flakes)