Oats cocoa browine
• By KAINAZ HAVALDAR
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 684 kcal
Ingredients for Oats cocoa browine
- › Oats 50gm
- › Flax seed eggs 2
- › Banana 2
- › Almond milk 100ml
- › Cocoa powder 20 gm
- › Honey or maple syrup 10 ml
- › Vanilla essence
1. Mash the banana add honey, flax seed eggs,almond milk and mix well.
2. To this add oats flour and cocoa powder and mix well.
3. Add vanilla essence.
4. Take a cake tinand lie it down with parchment paper and oven bake it at 350 degree for 25 to 30 minutes and after it's cooked and cool down its ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!