Posted by : Piyush Thareja
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:20
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Oats Chilla
1. Grease your griddle or tawa and set aside.
2. Powder the oat in a blender jar and add it to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl except oil. Pour water as needed and make a batter that is not very thin or thick.
4. Heat a pan and pour 1 ladle of batter.
5. Spread it gently to a slightly thin pancake and drizzle oil around the edges.
6. When cooked, ﬂip it and cook on the other side as well.
7. Make sure the oats cheela gets cooked well and brown spots are seen.
8. Repeat making the rest.
nutritional information given is for one serving.