OATS CHEELA (HOMEMADE)
• By priyanka indolia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 390 kcal
Ingredients for OATS CHEELA (HOMEMADE)
- › 1 cup quick cooking oats 1 small chopped onion 1 small tomato chopped 1/2 cup of mixed chopped capsicum 1/2 cup grated paneer 1/2 cup of carrot 1 green chilli - chopped ¼ red chili powder or green chili ¼ teaspoon kitchen king masals ¾ cup water or add as required to make a batter salt as required
1. Grind oats to make a batter
2. Mix everything together and whisk to a smooth flowing consistency in the batter without any lumps.
3. Now heat the pan in low flame, apply some ghee on the pan and spread the batter. Spread lightly and gently so that the cheela does not break. Cook it till 10 min and Enjoy 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!