Oats Chana Dal Uttapam
• By Sangeeta Suhas T
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Chana Dal Uttapam
- › 35gms - Oats
- › 20gms - Roasted Chana Dal
- › 50gms - Curd
- › 1-2 pinches of Eno/ Fruit Salt
- › Salt to taste
1. Grind Oats and Chana dal together in fine powder.
2. Place the powder in a bowl, add curd and bit of water to get dosa/uttapam like consistency.
3. Keep it aside for 5-10 mins.
4. Add salt to taste mix well.
5. Lastly added Eno, mix well .. grease the dosa tava with Oil/ghee. Make Dosa/Uttapam with the batter.
6. Serve hot.
7. Tip- 1) Make dosas immediatly after adding Eno. 2) Suji/ Rava/ Semolina can also be added to get that perfect texture of Dosa/Uttapam. 3) Vegetables like Onion, Grated Carrot etc can also be added to make it more healthy.
8. Makes 2 proper size Uttapams
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!