Oats Banana Egg Pancake
• By yashica
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 332 kcal
Ingredients for Oats Banana Egg Pancake
- › oats
- › egg
- › banana
1. Oats , banana and egg 1. Grind oats 2. Mash 0.5 banana 3. Add 1 egg in mashed banana and whisk it 4. Add grounded oats 5. Mix a pinch of cinnamon 6. Heat a non stick pan(preferably) , add butter , let it slide on pan and remove it back 7. Put the mixture in shape you want and flip after 3 minutes P.S As I am lactose intolerant, I prefer using plant based butter The strawberry is just for decoration 😬 As I didn’t want to exceed my breakfast calorie count, I cannot eat it
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!