Oats banana chocolate pancakes
• By Shweta Kshirsagar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 540 kcal
Ingredients for Oats banana chocolate pancakes
- › 80 gm oats
- › 2 eggs
- › half cup milk
- › cinnamon powder
- › 3 bananas
- › baking powder
- › chocolate essence
- › Half scoop chocolate whey
1. Add all the ingredients in a mixer jar and blend everything together to make the pancake mix.
2. Refrigerate the mixture for 10-15 mins
3. Grease the pan with little bit of butter/oil and spread the mixture to make pancakes.
4. Once the pancakes are ready, serve them with honey/chocolate syrup spread on the top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!