Oats banana Choco chips cookies
• By Megha Gour
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 497 kcal
Ingredients for Oats banana Choco chips cookies
- › Oats 40gm wheat flour. 20gm Banana 100gm Chocolate whey 30gm Chocolate chips. 10gm Baking powder 1/2. tsp Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
1. Take 100 gm Ripe bananas mash them ,add oats , wheat flour and whey ,then add baking powder , vanilla essence and make a thick dough . Lastly add the Choco chips Pre heat oven 180*C and bake it for 20-25 min
2. All the dough divided into 8 equal parts Calories in one cookies 62 Calories
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!