• By Radha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 281 kcal
Ingredients for OATS APPE
- › Oats 50gm
- › Curd 50gm
- › Corn 20gm
- › Cabbage 20gm
- › Butter 5gm
- › Note : Appe Pan
1. Take Oats & boiled corn(you can skip it) and grind it finely
2. Add Salt, Chilli flakes(or powder), garam masala and mix it with finely grinded oats
3. Now Add Curd (you can plus/minus curd based on your macros and to make thick paste you can also add curd with water)
4. Grease butter on Appe pan and place this batter in Appe sections, cover it with lid and cook it on low flame for a min, flip and cook other side on slow-medium flame and cover it with lid.
5. Note : Based on above measuring, I managed to make 8 appe and it is also based on what all you add. Like you can include finely chopped onion, tomato, carrot. Also i had served it with curd and toppings of mixed herbs, chilli flakes.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!