Oats and whey
• By Adil Haque
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:3 Minutes 541 kcal
Ingredients for Oats and whey
- › Milk 280ml
- › Oats 70gm
- › Whey 1 scoop
1. It's very easy 1. Take a saucepan to add 250 ml of milk and add oats 65g 2. Cook the oats until it's boiled and transfer to the bowl once it's boiled (so at least you don't feel like you are eating raw oats) 3. Add whey protein and mix it well. Enjoy your meal
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!