Oats & nuts laddoos
• By Giteshwari Bisht
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 2583 kcal
Ingredients for Oats & nuts laddoos
- › Oats (350gm)
- › Almonds (50gm)
- › Cashews (50gm)
- › Ghee (30gm)
- › Jaggery (100gm)
1. Dry roast the oats for around 8-10 minutes till they turn light brown.
2. Cool it down and then grind in a mixer along with the jaggery
3. Now cut the almonds and cashews in small pieces. You can also grind them in mixer but dont make it in a powder form.
4. In a plate, mix the oats & jaggery mixture, all nuts and 20gm (of 30gm) ghee. Add little water or milk according to your preference ( have not included milk calories in the recipe, count that in case you use milk)
5. Now apply ghee in both hands and start shaping the mixture in small laddoos
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!