oats and green moong daal chilla
• By Kumar Lata
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for oats and green moong daal chilla
- › Split green moong daal 30gm
- › Oats 50gm
- › Onion 50gm
- › Green chilli
- › Coriander leaves
- › Ghee 5 gm
1. Soak green moong daal for four hours in water. Make a smooth paste of moong daal and oats in grinder. Green chillies are optional. Finely chop onions and coriander leaves and mix in the batter.
2. Spread the batter on griddle and make chilla.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!