Oatmeal chocolate cake
• By Adbhut Parihar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 2303 kcal
Ingredients for Oatmeal chocolate cake
- › Oats - 220gm
- › Dark chocolate - 170gm
- › Coconut milk - 375ml
- › Butter/Oil - 2-3gm
1. Grease a round cake pan with butter or oil.
2. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Grease the paper as well. Set aside.
3. Chop the choclate and keep in a bowl.
4. In a saucepan, bring the coconut milk to simmer. Pour over the choclate.
5. Stir until melted and smooth.
6. Add quick oats and stir until combined.
7. Pour the batter into the greased pan. Let cool to room temperature then refrigerate until set. (at least 4 hours)
8. Garnish with almonds - Optional
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!