Oat soya upma
• By Pooja Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Oat soya upma
- › Oats-30g
- › Soya chunks-25g
- › cheese slice-10g
- › Veggies of your choice(I used corn,tomato and onion)
- › Cumin seeds -1/2 tpspn
- › Mustard Seeds -1/2 tpspn
- › Oil-5 gm
- › Turmeric powder-1/4 tbspn
- › Salt-1/2 tbspn
1. 1)Soak soya chunks for 5 mins in warm water until it gets soft
2. 2)Add 5gm of oil in kadhai
3. 3)Once the oil gets hot,add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let it crackle.
4. 4)Add veggies and saute it for 30 seconds.
5. 5)Add chilli powder,turmeric powder and salt and saute it for another 30 seconds.
6. 6)Add oats and soaked soya chunks in Kadhai and add half cup of water and Let it cook for two minutes.
7. 7)Serve the dish and grate cheese over it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!