• By Venera Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 59 kcal
Ingredients for Oat laddo
- › 150 0 g oat floks (fine leaf) 2 level tablons of chia seeds 1 pinch of salt 125–150 g dried cranberries 30–40 g roasted and chopped hazelnut or sunflower seeds 25 g desiccated coconut 2-3 tbsp lemon juice 1 teaspoon cardamon
1. preparation Pour 300 milliliters of boiling water over the oatmeal, chia seeds and salt in a heatproof bowl and stir. Let the mass swell for ten minutes. In the meantime, chop the cranberries. Add the cranberries and the remaining ingredients to the oatmeal mixture. Knead everything well with your hands. Divide the mixture into 24 portions and shape into balls with clean hands, lightly moistened with water. Roll the balls with coconut and finely chopped pistachios. Let it rest for an hour at best.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!