Oat Flour Chilla
• By Nilesh Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 334 kcal
Ingredients for Oat Flour Chilla
- › Oat Flour
- › Veggies
- › Curry leaves
- › Salt
- › Spices (as per need)
1. Chop veggies - 100 gms
2. Take 75 gm oat flour and mix chopped veggies in it
3. Add spices then 1/2 cup water to make the dough glue
4. Heat pan then cook the paste on high medium - use oil or ghee as per macros. With above measurements- you should be able to make 2 chillas with this paste.
5. Serve it with yogurt chutney and enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!