• By Vineet Jadhav
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 354 kcal
Ingredients for Oat Dessert
- › Oats: 25 gm Milk: 150 GM Whey: 1 scoop Almonds/Cashews: 10 gm
1. 1. Heat oats in a thick-bottomed pan. 2. Stir well and saute for 2-3 mins on low flame. 3. Then add milk. Mix well. 4. Simmer the mixture for 2 to 3 mins on a low flame till the oats soften. 5. Switch off the flame. 6. Add scoop whey to the mixture and mix well. 7. Depending upon the thickness, you can add some water. 8. Garnish the dessert with chopped almonds 9. Serve Warm or chilled as a breakfast or dessert post meals.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!