• By Letsgetset Cooking
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 866 kcal
Ingredients for oat crepes
- › Oats, peanut butter, bananas, salsa, sour cream, finely chopped onions and bell peppers
1. Take rolled oats and grind well in a blender/ grinder. Put in a bowl and add water to make a paste that is little runny. Add salt (optional)and pinch of baking powder. Mix well and pour into hot pan and spread well to make a small crepe. Flip and cook on both sides. Serve Mexican style with salsa, onions, bell peppers, sour cream and avocados or with peanut butter and bananas. Tastes delicious both ways. Alternatively add onions, chilles, coriander and some chat masala and enjoy with an Indian twist.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!