Nutty Ragi (Finger Millet flour) Porridge
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 248 kcal
Ingredients for Nutty Ragi (Finger Millet flour) Porridge
- › Sprouted flour 20gm
- › Cashews 5 gms
- › Raisins 5gm
- › Almond 5gm
- › Jaggery 10gm
- › Peanuts 5gm
- › Caper seeds 2gms
- › Sesame seeds 1gm
1. In a bowl, mix ragi flour and water in 1:1 ratio.
2. In a pan, add 1 cup of water and boil. Add the ragi mix in boiling water and stir well. Ensure no lumps are formed.
3. Chop the nuts & seeds and add them in the mixture. Adjust water if required.
4. Keep a few cashews for serving purpose. Consume as it is or chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!