Nutritious Ragi Laddoo
• By Himanshu Dhiman
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 117 kcal
Ingredients for Nutritious Ragi Laddoo
- › Ragi Flour - 1 cup (175 gms)
- › Jaggery - 70 gms
- › Cashew - 30 gms
- › Ghee - 6+6+6 = 18 gms
- › Cardamom Powder
1. Take 6 gms ghee in a pan and let it heat. Add the ragi flour to the pan and roast it for 10 mins. Be careful to observe the smell as there is a very thin time window between good roasting and getting burnt. Once roasted, keep it separate for cooling down
2. Take another small pan and put 6 gms ghee and let it heat. Add cashew nuts after cutting in half from middle. Roast till turn golden brown
3. Take another pan and add half cup water. Add 70 gms solid jaggery and let in melt completely. Once melted, strain the jaggery syrup in a separate bowl. After this we have to make laddoos soon and bit wait a lot.
4. Add 6 gms remaining ghee to the roasted ragi. Keep adding jaggery syrup little by little and keep mixing the ragi flour. It will start turning wet and once all jaggery syrup is added, quickly make laddoos with hand (no need to grease hand with ghee)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!