Non Fried Dahi Bade
• By Himani Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 302 kcal
Ingredients for Non Fried Dahi Bade
- › Urad Dal - 50 Grams
- › Curd - 100 Grams
- › Tamarind - 10 Grams
- › Stevia
- › Spices - Salt, chilli powder, roasted cumin
- › Oil - 5 Grams
1. Soak urad dal overnight and grind it in a smooth paste.
2. Add salt and water to achieve the consistency of appe batter, make sure to beat the batter to amke it light.
3. Heat appe pan and brush it with oil.
4. Add batter to appe pan and let it cook for 5-6 mins.
5. Flip it and cook for another 4-5 mins.
6. Soak bade in water.
7. For tamarind chutney soak tamarind in water for an hour.
8. Blend tamarind with water in a blender.
9. Strain the pulp and add salt, stevia and pinch of red chilli and roasted cumin.
10. In a plate assemble badas after squeezing the extra water. Add chilled curd followed by tamarind chutney on top.
11. Sprinkle salt, chilli powder and roasted cumin on top and enjoy the chilled dahi bada 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!