No Oil Kasuri Methi Paneer
Posted by : Jini punnia
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 10:00
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make No Oil Kasuri Methi Paneer
1. Take a non stick pan and roast paneer till it's golden brown
2. Once done in the same pan saute thinly sliced onions and cook it till it's mushy ( you can also use homemade onion powder or churn it and then saute)
3. Once onions are cooked well add paneer in it and milk.
4. Now add spices to it except kasuri methi
5. Cook on low to medium flame till milk starts thickening ,at this point add kasuri methi and cook for 1-2 mins on low flame till it gets thickened.
6. You can add more milk apart from mentioned quantity if it fits in your macros if you want a little flowy consistency.
7. Serve hot and enjoy with roti,paratha or whatever fits in your routine😀