No grate sugar free carrot halwa
Posted by : Isha Oberoi
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 60
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make No grate sugar free carrot halwa
1. 700 gms carrot. Take thin and red carrot.Trim edges and peel them. Dice each carrot in 4-5 broad pieces. Slice thick ones in half. Chop off wood as it is not sweet in taste.
2. Grind 5-6 cardamom seeds into powder. Use only seeds
3. Heat cooker. Add 1 tbspn ghee. Once ghee melts and 10 strands kesar. Add elaichi powder too.
4. Turn flame on high and add 600 ml cow milk. Need to evaporate all milk. Keep simmering on medium flame. Use a crusher and keep pressing in between. Stir till all milk evaporates. this will take 45 mins or so.
5. In a seperate pan heat up 2 tbspn ghee. Add chopped almonds. Fry slightly and pour over simmering carrot.
6. Let all milk evaporate. Add sugar free 15 gms. Keep stirring. When sugar melts automatically ghee will start seperating.
7. Thats it. Its done!