no bake granola bar
• By komal Kalwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for no bake granola bar
- › dry ingredients almonds 140 gm rolled oats 180 gms wet ingredients homemade date paste 150 gms peanut butter65 gms sugarless chocolate melted 50gms
1. Add rolled oats and chopped almonds into a skillet.dry roast on low to medium flame for about 6 to 10 min. keep mixing well to roast uniformly. Add oats and almond into the bowl, followed by wet ingredients. Mix until u burn 30 cal😄 Transfer the mixture into a tray, make sure to grease the pan with oil or ghee. spread the mixture flat store in refrigerator for two hrs. once set cut in center to get equal halve. Then cut the half into 5 equal sized bars. You get 10 equal sized bars. Macros given are of each bar.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!