No bake almond butter oatmeal cookie, Whey protein
• By Vatsalya Mandava
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 196 kcal
Ingredients for No bake almond butter oatmeal cookie, Whey protein
- › Oats 10g
- › Almonds 7.5g
- › Butter(Salted) 2.5g
- › 100%Whey protein 25g
- › Splenda 2pkts
1. Dry roast oats and almonds separately.
2. To a blender add almonds, pinch of salt, butter and splenda. Blend this till you get a buttery consistency. Note: almonds should be slightly cooled before adding to the blender.
3. Now add the almond mixture to oats and mix well.
4. Shape the mixture to a cookie and rest it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
5. Enjoy the cookie with Whey protein drink.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!