Nilanga Rice (Latur Special)
• By Vijay Pardeshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 325 kcal
Ingredients for Nilanga Rice (Latur Special)
- › Rice - 60 gms Red Masoor Daal - 20 gms Coconut oil or ghee - 5 gms Fenugreek leaves (methi) ( abt 1/4 of the bunch) Spices - half onion, half tomato, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, bay leaf, hing, mohri, jeera (for tadka)
1. Add ghee or coconut oil to pressure cooker and heat up for 1-2 mins on high flame
2. Sprinkle onion, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, bay leaf, hing, mohri, jeera to give a nice tadka to it. Stir it for 2-3 mins
3. Now add Rice, daal and fenugreek leaves to the mixture
4. Add appropriate water and take a whistle..
5. A healthy rice is ready to eat... You can serve it with Curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!